There’s nothing fun about being delayed at the airport when all you want to do is get home. And as Ros and I write this from the Toronto Pearson airport, we are supposedly preparing to board our third delayed flight.
It can be hard to stay calm, but being that disgruntled passenger getting upset about something out of your control is not healthy or productive.
So we decided to have a little airport fun and make the most of our flight delay; we created and documented a suitcase-based airport workout that you can use if you’re ever stuck like us!
1) Suitcase side jumps
2) Overstuffed luggage push up
3) Heavy handbag deadlift
4) 'Take up the whole bench' chest press
5) 'I wish I had a taller suitcase' squat
6) 'Tri not to think about your flight delay' tricep dips
7) 'Sorry, this seat is taken' Bulgarian split squats
Get a free Ketanga t-shirt!
We didn't have time to get in all of the workouts we had in mind, so if you do one of the airport workouts below and send us a photo, we will send you a Ketanga shirt for free!